psgconf - Modular System Configuration Tool
psgconf is a modular system configuration framework. It
includes a number of default modules to configure typical system
parameters, and allows administrators to add their own modules to meet
Papers and Presentations about psgconf (LISA '03)
- Preventing Wheel Reinvention:
The psgconf System Configuration Framework
- the formal paper on psgconf presented at LISA '03
- The psgconf Project:
Problems Solved, Lessons Learned, and Future Direction
- an informal presentation given at LISA Configuration Workshop on 10/26/03
- Implementing a Versioned Build
Methodology with psgconf
- an informal presentation given at LISA Enterprise Infrastructure
Workshop on 10/27/03
Older Presentations about psgconf (LISA '02)
- Infrastructure Framework Library
- some early thoughts presented at the LISA Configuration Workshop on
11/3/02, while psgconf was still in development
The current version of psgconf is psgconf-0.8.5.
The psgconf source code is available from:
An Encap package is also available.
psgconf Mailing List
To subscribe to the psgconf mailing list, you can go to the
following web page:
The psgconf mailing list has a number of uses:
- Announcing new versions of psgconf.
- Submitting bug reports on psgconf.
- Discussing ideas for new features of psgconf.
- Questions about the psgconf framework.
Mark D. Roth <firstname.lastname@example.org>