nph - PH Client and Programming API
nph is a modern PH client and API library for accessing
- Download nph
- nph Features
- Planned Features for the Future
The current version of nph is nph-1.2.3.
The nph source code is available from:
Binaries of nph are available as
Encap packages for
variety of platforms.
nph offers the following features:
- Complete PH API - your applications will never need to talk directly
to the PH server
- Solid API design - designed to prevent memory or file descriptor leaks
for applications which use asynchronous event timers
- Interactively usable PH client - the nph client supports
readline command editting, history, and completion
Planned Features for the Future
- Build libphclient as a Perl module.
- Add intelligent data-caching mechanism to the API library so that
repeat lookups do not burden the server.
- Add ability to set default query selectors in nph client.
- Create a field editor so that entire entries can be editted at once.
- Possible curses or X interfaces.
Mark D. Roth <firstname.lastname@example.org>